INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR CHILD ATTEND THE IVY SCHOOL?
Enrollment into the Ivy School is by Lottery in the spring or, after the lottery is held, by Post-Lottery & Waitlist Application.
The Lottery for the 2019/2020 school year is now CLOSED for all grade levels
- The lottery for 2020/2021 school year will be opened some time in January of 2020. The exact date is still to be determined. Once a date has been chosen it will posted on this page.
- Lottery FAQs PDF
- Join us for a tour of our campus and an introduction to The Ivy Way on a variety of dates. Please use this form to sign up and we will get back to you if there is space available.
- The December 3rd, January 7th, February 4th and 20th tours are FULL! We do have a General Information Night coming on March 11th as well as a Middle School Info Night on March 12th
- PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited. We limit the tour size to 5 adults. Please no children. First come, first served.
- Also tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Post-Lottery and Waitlist
Yes, we still are taking applications for this year.
The Ivy School maintains a waitlist throughout the current school year, offering enrollment if a space becomes available. If you are seeking to transfer in please fill out one of the forms below. The waiting list does not carry over to the next school year.