Lunch at IVY
- Every Friday (unless noted) from 11am to 1pm
- Monthly Digital Lunch Order Form
- Print Menus (great for circling the meals you ordered and sticking on the fridge)
- If you can’t remember what meals you ordered, a copy of your order was emailed to you, so check through your email.
In partnership with Fresh n’ Local Foods, Ivy provides healthy, well-balanced meals that include tasty foods from all the food groups.
- Lunches can be purchased for $3.75 a day.
- Program Details (new for this year)
- Lunches must be pre-ordered and pre-paid on a month-by-month basis.
- If your family qualifies for free or reduced lunch please complete the Free-Reduced Price Lunch Application (https://www.ode.state.or.us/
apps/FRLApp/Default ) and return to our office.
- Children sometimes forget their lunch or have not pre-ordered lunch. Due to the nature of our ordering system, we are typically unable to provide lunches to those who have not ordered them before the deadline the previous month. Parents will be notified if a student is without a lunch from home or a pre-ordered school lunch.
If your child has a food allergy please contact Anne O’Neal at email@example.com before ordering school lunch.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
“In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027), visit any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- Email: Contact USDA
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.