Lunch at IVY
- Digital Lunch Order Form for December
- Print Menus (great for circling the meals you ordered and sticking on the fridge)
- If you can’t remember what meals you ordered, a copy of your order was emailed to you so check through your email)
In partnership with Fresh n’ Local Foods, Ivy provides healthy, well-balanced meals that include tasty foods from all the food groups.
- Lunches can be purchased for $3.75 a day.
- Lunches must be pre-ordered and pre-paid on a month-by-month basis.
- If your family qualifies for free or reduced lunch please complete the Free-Reduced Price Lunch Application and return to our office.
- Children sometimes forget their lunch or have not pre-ordered lunch. Due to the nature of our ordering system, we are typically unable to provide lunches to those who have not ordered them before the deadline the previous month. Parents will be notified if a student is without a lunch from home or a pre-ordered school lunch.
If your child has a food allergy please contact Anne O’Neal at email@example.com before ordering school lunch.